Fatimamashal306
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello, I am planning to apply for child nursing at middlesex university this year. Does anyone know like do they interview you over the phone/ they will give you a date to attend an interview please?also what type of questions you were asked?

thanks,
Middlesex University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Fatimamashal306)
Hello, I am planning to apply for child nursing at middlesex university this year. Does anyone know like do they interview you over the phone/ they will give you a date to attend an interview please?also what type of questions you were asked?

thanks,
Hi Fatimamashal306,

Thank you for your question!
My name is Aleks and I am a course ambassador at Middlesex University.

Interviews will be held virtually or at our Hendon campus depending on Government guidelines.

If you are successful at the interview, you will then be offered a place on the course subject to academic, health and DBS requirements.

For more information, you can visit the following link: https://www.mdx.ac.uk/study-with-us/...and-interviews

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me again!

Kind regards,
Aleks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (11)
12.94%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.24%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.88%
I need help with my personal statement (35)
41.18%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
25.88%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.35%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.53%

Watched Threads