Nah Not Me Mate
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I am going to be a University of Exeter fresher in September 2021, and I was wondering if there is interdepartmental sport at Exeter? Like History against Maths? Also, how many Men's football teams are there? I was wondering what the casual sports scene is like at Exeter.
Cheers.
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nah Not Me Mate)
Hi,
I am going to be a University of Exeter fresher in September 2021, and I was wondering if there is interdepartmental sport at Exeter? Like History against Maths? Also, how many Men's football teams are there? I was wondering what the casual sports scene is like at Exeter.
Cheers.
Hello Nah Not Me Mate,

Thank you for your questions. I am assuming based upon the combination of subjects mentioned that you are going to based at Streatham or St Luke's Campus so my answer is tailored towards this.

We have intermural support which sees groups of students and societies set up teams to compete each other in an internal league. This includes representation from a lot of different subjects and blocks of accommodation, as well as groups of friends. There are a range of sprots including football, badminton, hockey and netball that you can compete in. For details about the social and recreational sport scene at Exeter look at our webpage here: https://sport.exeter.ac.uk/studentsp...drecreational/

There are 10 men's football teams at our Exeter campuses - so lots of choice depending on the level you want to play at.

I hope this answers your question. If there is anything else I can help you with please just ask.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.86%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
15.71%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (11)
15.71%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
11.43%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (26)
37.14%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (12)
17.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed