Graduate Programme - says intake "Winter 2022". Does this mean Jan 2022 or Dec 2022?

Watch this thread
username5807970
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Assessment Centre would be end of September this year. I understand that most "grad schemes" have successful candidates begin July - Sept. But this application with PwC started in July, so a December 2022 start seems kinda unusual?

I am a recent graduate!
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Lurker98)
Assessment Centre would be end of September this year. I understand that most "grad schemes" have successful candidates begin July - Sept. But this application with PwC started in July, so a December 2022 start seems kinda unusual?

I am a recent graduate!
I believe it's Jan/Feb 22, they have a Spring intake for 22 which I believe is Mar-May normally. A start date late 22 would usually be classed as Autumn 2022.
Last edited by SomeWelshGuy123; 9 months ago
username5807970
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by SomeWelshGuy123)
I believe it's Jan/Feb 22, they have a Spring intake for 22 which I believe is Mar-May normally. A start date late 22 would usually be classed as Autumn 2022.
Ah great. I’m surprised as wouldn’t Jan/Feb22 mean that current final year students can’t apply? I’ve graduated but assumed that all grad schemes would be for both final year students and recent grads
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Lurker98)
Ah great. I’m surprised as wouldn’t Jan/Feb22 mean that current final year students can’t apply? I’ve graduated but assumed that all grad schemes would be for both final year students and recent grads
Yes, the requirement on the website states they need to have attained their results by January 2022. It's just the way their intakes work, Autumn intakes are usually people who graduate that year and Spring and Winter intakes are usually already graduated and are less competitive (generally) as a result.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (169)
40.82%
The paper was reasonable (188)
45.41%
Not feeling great about that exam... (36)
8.7%
It was TERRIBLE (21)
5.07%

Watched Threads