The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Discover Bath 2021

Hi guys, I'm doing pharmacy/ pharmacology in person for discover bath this year and thought it would be useful to have a thread for people doing the same section as me/ anyone at all who's doing discover bath to get to know each other beforehand :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I got into the mech eng one :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by emilymacz
I got into the mech eng one :smile:

That's the same week as the pharmacy one :smile:, if we're allowed to mix with people from other courses, it would be lovely to meet you aha. Where else are you considering applying for mech eng?
Reply 3
And well done on getting in!!
Original post by IJaguar
And well done on getting in!!

you too!!
Original post by IJaguar
That's the same week as the pharmacy one :smile:, if we're allowed to mix with people from other courses, it would be lovely to meet you aha. Where else are you considering applying for mech eng?

Yessss! I'm hoping to apply for aero/mech eng - I'm not sure yet!! I'm looking at unis like Bath, Loughborough, Liverpool and some degree apprenticeships too. I'm going to start to visit different unis over the next few months so hopefully I'll have a better idea soon :tongue::crossedf:
Discover bath Bio course here !
I got into the Computer Science strand! I start on the 9th, not sure if this is the same for you guys but I'm prob gonna be arriving quite a bit earlier so if we're allowed to mix groups then it'd be fun talking with you guys!
I'm also taking part in the pharmacy programme but online. congrats to you all for getting accepted I hope you have fun and lmk how it goes :smile:
Reply 9
hey! i'm also doing the pharmacology / pharmacy course in person!! have you done the pre-work yet?
Reply 10
Original post by leighep3
hey! i'm also doing the pharmacology / pharmacy course in person!! have you done the pre-work yet?

Aha, looking forward to seeing you on Monday then! I've done some of the pre-work, but not quite finished it. Do you want to private message instead?
Original post by IJaguar
Aha, looking forward to seeing you on Monday then! I've done some of the pre-work, but not quite finished it. Do you want to private message instead?

i'm not sure if that features unlocked for me (i literally made my account yesterday to find other people on the course) but if someone can explain how to get it unlocked i would be more than happy to :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by leighep3
i'm not sure if that features unlocked for me (i literally made my account yesterday to find other people on the course) but if someone can explain how to get it unlocked i would be more than happy to :smile:

I've sent you one, have you received it ☺️?
Original post by IJaguar
I've sent you one, have you received it ☺️?

Yeah, apparently I have to ask 2 questions before I can respond so I'll get on that. :smile:
Hey! Anyone who had their residential this week, how was it? I have mine for psychology on Monday and I’m really nervous and don’t know what to expect
Original post by Millie251003
Hey! Anyone who had their residential this week, how was it? I have mine for psychology on Monday and I’m really nervous and don’t know what to expect

I have mine for psychology too on monday and I'm the same- I have no clue what to expect and don't know anyone going
Original post by GotNoClue
I have mine for psychology too on monday and I'm the same- I have no clue what to expect and don't know anyone going

I don’t know anybody either and I’m having to travel like 4 and a half hours by myself. I’m so nervous lol
I don’t know anybody either and I’m having to travel like 4 and a half hours by myself. I’m so nervous lol

I wouldn't worry I think everyone's in the same boat- Do you have any clue how many people are doing it?

I’m going for economics on Monday, nervous considering I don’t know anyone either!!
Original post by GotNoClue
I wouldn't worry I think everyone's in the same boat- Do you have any clue how many people are doing it?

I dunno if you’ve managed to log into teams, but there’s around 19 members in the psychology teams group. Not sure whether or not they’ll all be at the residential

Quick Reply

Latest