Turn on thread page Beta

Text message watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I had too many texts on my phone last night. Someone sent me a really long message which most of it has come through. However its cuts off and displays * some text missing *.
    Anyone know that now i have cleared all the texts out of my phone apart from that one if it will update?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    i get that all the time! wot i do is delete some messages, switch my fone off and then on, it usually updates. Sometimes it may take a few hours tho, but it will update eventually....

ReputationRep:
    there's a time thing set up, I think. Something like, when it first sends the message, but it can't get through, it tried again in 2 minutes. If it can't get through again, it'll try in 10 minutes...

I could be wrong, but I'm sure I read about it somewhere....

ReputationRep:
    Will give it ago, thanks.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.