billsj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got my predicted grades for my health social care and public services.
for public I got predicted an M2 - event though the teacher marked all my work at Distinction and I've completed it.
HSC I got predicted a P2, even though my course work hasn't even been marked, scrutinized, or given criticism, which I've been asking for since April, the last time the teachers look at my google doc was May 15th. i got a M on my exams and my other teachers predicted my D/m
katie.weston
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you year 12 or year 13?
billsj
Rep:
?
(Original post by katie.weston)
Are you year 12 or year 13?
year 12
Imabigman26
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Grades aren't everything anyway
billsj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Imabigman26)
Grades aren't everything anyway
the thing its not that, ive got distinction * on my public and my hsc hasn't been marked.

what did u get on your alevles grades are everything, you cant atchieve anything in a crap public school rated 2000/3200
Imabigman26
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by billsj)
the thing its not that, ive got distinction * on my public and my hsc hasn't been marked.

what did u get on your alevles grades are everything, you cant atchieve anything in a crap public school rated 2000/3200
I didnt even do a levels. Education isn't everything
billsj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Imabigman26)
I didnt even do a levels. Education isn't everything
what job you have? ive been accepted to a nursing degree and engineering degree if I get the grades =/
Daniel17s
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by billsj)
I got my predicted grades for my health social care and public services.
for public I got predicted an M2 - event though the teacher marked all my work at Distinction and I've completed it.
HSC I got predicted a P2, even though my course work hasn't even been marked, scrutinized, or given criticism, which I've been asking for since April, the last time the teachers look at my google doc was May 15th. i got a M on my exams and my other teachers predicted my D/m
I've had bad grades because of social anxiety but picked myself up and started getting better grades. The bad grades I got would really upset but I've been assured by many people that also got bad grades and are successful that grades don't really matter. It's about you. Why would a company employ someone careless with good grades when they can employ someone with OK grades that's passionate about the job? There are alternatives that will help you get to where you want to be. It might not be what you have been planning to do but still you will achieve whatever you want. Who knows maybe you will like the alternative progression more than your original route. I know it sucks when you get grades you didn't want. Just stay positive and don't go too hard on yourself. Good luck with whatever you have planned next
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All you can do is talk to your teachers in September.
Ask them about the criteria used to arrived at your predicted grades - and find out what you ned to do now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.53%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (12)
14.12%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
18.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.59%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
18.82%

Watched Threads