Dress code at London Academy of Excellence Tottenham ( LAE ) / ( LAET )

Watch
AimPerfectly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi to whomever is reading this,

I have bought a navy suit blazer with trousers and long sleeve white school shirts along with black school footware.
Is this required at LAET because these turned out to cost quite a bit and it's doesn't seem like the most comfortable thing to be wearing every single day of school?
I don't have much longer to refund the items and I haven't been to enrolment day so of course I don't know 100% whether I'd be accepted which means if they reject me then I'd have all the money wasted since every other school doesn't have a dress code like this.
I'm very sure I wouldn't be rejected though as I think my grades will be all 8s and 9s but you never know.
I can't refund then repurchase either as some of the items go out of stock insanely quickly (e.g. the suit is not even in stock anymore and I only have a few days left if I was to return it).
So, really I would just like if any current students going to LAE Tottenham can advise me on what to buy in addition to what I have or to replace what I have regarding clothing.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I have attached the suit below in case anyone would like to view it for more detail into what I have bought.
Attached files
Last edited by AimPerfectly; 1 month ago
AimPerfectly
Rep:
?
bump
Aimaccurately
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AimPerfectly)
bump
From what I know, they will not mind.
AimPerfectly
Rep:
?
I've also heard that blazers could be banned in september by gov.
loonarmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Males need to wear a tie with their shirtBlazers arent mandatory All you need to do is wear business/“smart” clothes, if you dont find the shoes comfortable opt to wear business style shoes that are more comfortable.for girls they are more lenient with their clothing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (362)
84.19%
No (68)
15.81%

Watched Threads