Goldengirl2002
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi there !
I not British, but I do hold a British residence permit (BRP) because my father is a British citizen. However I have not lived in the UK for 3 years ( but have visited the country frequently throughout the years) and am therefore classified as an international student. The thing is my course is asking for £24,000 per year and I can't afford that !

Any advice would be very appreciated
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Goldengirl2002)
Hi there !
I not British, but I do hold a British residence permit (BRP) because my father is a British citizen. However I have not lived in the UK for 3 years ( but have visited the country frequently throughout the years) and am therefore classified as an international student. The thing is my course is asking for £24,000 per year and I can't afford that !

Any advice would be very appreciated
Hi there, your query seems to be regarding the university fee status and not applying for a loan.

We are a non-profit making government-owned organisation that administers loans and grants to students in colleges and universities in the UK.

For queries regarding the university fee, I advise you to speak to the university as we do not decide the fee they charge. If you disagree with the fee they charge then you could look to see if other universities are charging less.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.64%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.55%
I need help with my personal statement (82)
41.41%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (50)
25.25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.52%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed