The Student Room Group

Books with Beautiful Endings

I think everyone probably has a few books/stories that they hold very dear to their hearts!

I personally hold many books (and fanfictions) very closely to my heart and wanted to share some books and see other people's favourite books.

One of the best things about books/stories is their endings as they often end with a beautiful sentence/quote. I was wondering what your favourite last sentences/quotes are to your favourite books?

Obviously, this will lead to many spoilers so remember to put the spoiler tag in for the quote but you should give a brief summary for the story so people can discover the book too! (Do remember to put down the title and author of the story! This includes online novels and fanfiction so feel free to post as many times as you would like!)
Original post by agent37
I think everyone probably has a few books/stories that they hold very dear to their hearts!

I personally hold many books (and fanfictions) very closely to my heart and wanted to share some books and see other people's favourite books.

One of the best things about books/stories is their endings as they often end with a beautiful sentence/quote. I was wondering what your favourite last sentences/quotes are to your favourite books?

Obviously, this will lead to many spoilers so remember to put the spoiler tag in for the quote but you should give a brief summary for the story so people can discover the book too! (Do remember to put down the title and author of the story! This includes online novels and fanfiction so feel free to post as many times as you would like!)

A street cat called bob

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending