Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi everyone I was wondering what you guys think of this and if this boy likes me. So we are both the same ethnicity kurdish and he doesn’t talk to any girls basically other than me lately. He is a bit insecure so has his mask on all the time and we have had very long convos online and have spoken in school a few times along with him giving me attention in school. Do you think he likes me? I’m the only girl he talks to since he mainly hangs with the boys which I’m also close to now and he seems to get shy and hesitant around me in school so it’s hard to talk a lot with him.
Anonymous #1
The reason why I’m asking is we usually send edits of each other and others from our friend group and have a long convo we had one yesterday for a bit over 2 hours. Today I sent him an edit of him and he saw it but didn’t reply he usually doesn’t do it and idk now what has happened so was thinking if something had happened and what everyone else thought since I’m a bit confused
HeroOfKvatch
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
if he act's differently in school or around the boys I reckon he does like you
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Seems like it, so far. He seems very reserved so it's difficult to give you a concrete answer.
Anonymous #1
Yeah he’s quite to himself and doesn’t talk to any girls other than me. He doesn’t speak much in school other than his usual group and when I’m there and he comes round I see that he goes a bit more quiet and shy and he acts a bit differently in a good way. We text quite a lot where he seems more confident and he doesn’t take off his mask cause he’s insecure and especially when we were with his friends yesterday we went up a rocky hill and I was stuck and he was the only one who came to help me which showed he cared
Anonymous #1
I think the boys may know something but no one is saying anything to me. My friends say he probably does but we both want to get married the Muslim way etc since we are both Muslims and stuff and we are both kurdish which seem very good
Anonymous #1
So what do you think do u think he’s interested? I have popped up to him most of times I think he popped up 2 times or so and I did like 3-4 times but I would try to get the conversation to keep going and he seemed like he was enjoying it so what do you guys think? Does he like me?
HeroOfKvatch
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
yes he probably does like you, bit early to start thinking of marriage though
Anonymous #1
Yeah it DEFINIETLY is it’s just because his friends said that when they asked about relationships and we are both Muslims so I was just saying how we have similar viewpoints.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
13.82%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.26%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
5.26%
I need help with my personal statement (64)
42.11%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
23.68%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.97%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (12)
7.89%

Watched Threads