Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm finishing up an undergraduate degree and looking into applying to the 3-year LLB program. I wanted to know if my grades during and prior to my undergraduate would be considered during selection. Or if my undergraduate degree would only be considered in the instance that I fall short of the initial requirements?
Paranoiaa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm finishing up an undergraduate degree and looking into applying to the 3-year LLB program. I wanted to know if my grades during and prior to my undergraduate would be considered during selection. Or if my undergraduate degree would only be considered in the instance that I fall short of the initial requirements?
Not too sure but each Uni website would state them for you?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Paranoiaa)
Not too sure but each Uni website would state them for you?
I just took another quick glance at their website and couldn't find anything regarding it.
University of Leicester
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi!

Thanks for your question about studying Law at Leicester

I've reached out to Edward, a colleague in the Law department here at Leicester to help get your question answered for you. I've added his response below:

'At this time of year, we take applications direct, so you can email [email protected] and the team there will be able to explain what they need to know, to identify whether they can make you an offer and for which programme. Say you are interested in the M100 LLB, and if you might be interested in the 2-year degree (if your first degree grades are high enough). You won't get any options on the 2-year JD Pathway LLB (M103) though, and there's one option on the 2-year Graduate Entry LLB (M102). The team can tell you which one you are eligible to join, and if you get a place on the 2-year, you can choose the 3-year if that's what you'd prefer. The admissions team will need to see a photo of your school and university transcripts and will eventually need to see the originals, so the best advice is to contact the law admissions team on the email above, and they will be able to confirm.

It's really busy with applications at the moment, so you may have to wait a few days for a response, I'm afraid. They will get back to you as soon as they can though. You should be able to find our law admissions tutor and Canadian law admissions tutor on Unibuddy here. Or, if you want to know more about the course, feel free to drop an email to [email protected], and the Law School team will look after you.'

I hope that response above helps but please do feel free to ask us any other questions you may have.

Ellie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (7)
5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
17.14%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.14%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (20)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (41)
29.29%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.14%

Watched Threads