AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Attachment 1025637

Welcome to the Tokyo Olympics 2020!

~This thread is all about Archery and Shooting~

Recurve archery is the only discipline of archery featured at the Olympics. This year, it consists of five medal events: men's individual, women's individual, men's team, women's team and for the first time ever a mixed team event.

Shooting has featured at the modern summer games in some form since the start, with two exceptions in 1904 and 1928. This year, it consists of fifteen medal events, six for men, six for women, and (again for the first time) three mixed team events.

The schedule for Archery can be found here.

The schedule for Shooting can be found here.

Use this thread to make your predictions about these sports, and discuss the events as they happen.
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 2 months ago
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
AngryJellyfish Did I mention to you that I have practiced archery in a club and took many lessons?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
AngryJellyfish Did I mention to you that I have practiced archery in a club and took many lessons?
I didn't know that! I had a go while at various scout camps, well over 10 years ago, but I doubt I'd have the dexterity to become good at it. :laugh:
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
I didn't know that! I had a go while at various scout camps, well over 10 years ago, but I doubt I'd have the dexterity to become good at it. :laugh:
It is been a while. Three years ago to be precise. I was not so bad at all. I got at least 10 bull's eyes in each lesson, over 20 at my best. That is why I admired the archeries at the olympic games who almost always hit bull's eyes. :yep:
Last edited by Kallisto; 2 months ago
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A Bronze for GB in the mens trap shooting :king3:

And GB's woodcock is out of the mens archery.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
First ever medal for San Marino! Alessandra Perilli takes bronze in women's trap shooting. Image
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.5%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.75%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
27.5%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.5%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.75%

Watched Threads