The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Welcome weekend and AOSB date clash

Im due to start at Oxford Brookes this September and will be staying at Clive Booth.

Unfortunately I have just realised that my AOSB Briefing is on the 11th September, which clashes with the Welcome Weekend.

Would any current students happen to know if its vital to arrive on the first day of the Welcome Weekend? Due to Covid-19 and subsequent restrictions, its taken me about a year to secure my AOSB Briefing, so I am reluctant to call up and re-schedule.

Cheers in advance.
Original post by podisa90
Im due to start at Oxford Brookes this September and will be staying at Clive Booth.

Unfortunately I have just realised that my AOSB Briefing is on the 11th September, which clashes with the Welcome Weekend.

Would any current students happen to know if its vital to arrive on the first day of the Welcome Weekend? Due to Covid-19 and subsequent restrictions, its taken me about a year to secure my AOSB Briefing, so I am reluctant to call up and re-schedule.

Cheers in advance.

Hello @podisa90,

Hope you are doing well!! Congratulations on securing your AOSB Briefing!! :smile:

If you are finding that you may be unable to arrive on the first day of arrivals weekend, I would recommend getting in touch with the accommodation team at: [email protected] . They will be able to advise you further regarding your situation.

I hope this will be able to help you. If you have anymore questions, please do feel free to ask and I would be more than happy to help. :smile:

All the best,

Shaf
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending