Any Muslims Down to answer one of my questions

Watch
nadim10100
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
to put it simply the question is it possible to see hints of God's plan? these may be in form of many low chance coincidences, linked events, signs etc.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can you not just post your evidence on this thread? Why does anyone have to DM you on Instagram to get access to it?
nadim10100
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Can you not just post your evidence on this thread? Why does anyone have to DM you on Instagram to get access to it?
hella complex hella hella complex
Anonbro1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is it something to do with Istikhara?
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nadim10100)
to put it simply the question is it possible to see hints of God's plan? these may be in form of many low chance coincidences, linked events, signs etc.
No, it's not possible. I suggest you make an appointment with your GP for psychosis. Anyone who tells you it's possible to see the future or God's plan, is lying to you or you are suffering from severe mental health issues.
Last edited by CoolCavy; 1 month ago
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Moved to Faith and Spirituality.

Please do not post any social media handles or suggest that people take communications offsite, this is prohibited and a safeguarding issue
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads