International students did you receive e a CAS? KCL

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so basically I have an offer from King's since February and it is unconditional since then, but did not receive my CAS number yet! aren't we supposed to receive it in late June? What happend( any international students got their cas number?
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so basically I have an offer from King's since February and it is unconditional since then, but did not receive my CAS number yet! aren't we supposed to receive it in late June? What happend( any international students got their cas number?
HI there,

I am an international student and would recommend you email the Uni International Students department to chase up that, it may have gotten lost in piles of paper work or junk mail. If possible give them a call as well, the last thing you want is to have immense pressure before Uni starts.

Goodluck

Lee- UoP Student Rep
lem0nwings
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you received a CAS request yet? I received a request for the CAS number last week on Thursday and received the CAS yesterday - so just over 7 days. If you haven't even received a request yet I suggest you message your department through the messaging system on King's Apply.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by lem0nwings)
Have you received a CAS request yet? I received a request for the CAS number last week on Thursday and received the CAS yesterday - so just over 7 days. If you haven't even received a request yet I suggest you message your department through the messaging system on King's Apply.
what do you exactly mean by CAS request? Yesterday a tab called Your visa appeared in my King's portal, it included all of my information and I had to confirm wether my details are correct or not, is there anything besides that ?
Elagotchi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what do you exactly mean by CAS request? Yesterday a tab called Your visa appeared in my King's portal, it included all of my information and I had to confirm wether my details are correct or not, is there anything besides that ?
How did you get that tab? What did you do last before you got this tab?
We paid the deposit nearly two weeks ago.Since then nothing happened.
I
lem0nwings
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes that's what I meant by request. If you got that yesterday I reckon you can expect your CAS by next Thursday.
(Original post by Elagotchi)
How did you get that tab? What did you do last before you got this tab?
We paid the deposit nearly two weeks ago.Since then nothing happened.
I
If your offer's unconditional and you paid the deposit then you just need to wait. If you're that worried about it I suggest messaging them, but a lot of people are going through the same thing as you are so don't expect a lightning fast response from King's.
Elagotchi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lem0nwings)
Yes that's what I meant by request. If you got that yesterday I reckon you can expect your CAS by next Thursday.

If your offer's unconditional and you paid the deposit then you just need to wait. If you're that worried about it I suggest messaging them, but a lot of people are going through the same thing as you are so don't expect a lightning fast response from King's.
Thank you, now I feel much better. I was afraid, that I had to do anything else.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone received their cas no?
Elagotchi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, still waiting for the visa tab.
…hh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No
nour_03
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Still haven’t received it!
imeatingtomato
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same, have not received it yet. Contacted the admin through King's Apply over a month ago and have been in steady communications but still have nothing.
Last edited by imeatingtomato; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.61%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.25%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
19.28%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.84%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.94%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (15)
18.07%

Watched Threads