Any of you girls get lazy about shaving down below over lockdowns

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got very lazy and rocked out a bush at one point I just could not be bothered to shave down there when we were in lockdowns, any of you girls do the same?
NudistLuke
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My girlfriend and I decided to grow our pubes and we rather like it so we’re staying that way for a while.
sunshine774
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got very lazy and rocked out a bush at one point I just could not be bothered to shave down there when we were in lockdowns, any of you girls do the same?
No, because I personally feel uncomfortable if it's too long down there and I think it's hygienic to shave.
foobar123
Badges: 11
Report 1 month ago
In what culture do the families of the dead wash the bodies?
Last edited by foobar123; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I never shave anyway, just make sure it’s trimmed. I’m not sexually active anyway so I’d rather not go through any potential razor bumps or irritation.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
"Lazy" is far too negative a word to put on it.

"Time efficient" is better.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by foobar123)
In what culture does the families of the dead wash the bodies?
It is more of a family tradition, tribal custom and sometimes occurs within insular religious communities.
Occurs sometimes in asia, the middle east, communes, fringe churches or religious groups in the usa.
Most people will either book the services of secular undertakers/funeral directors or volunteers from religious charities.
foobar123
Badges: 11
Report 1 month ago
Thanks both
Fenec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Defo girl, to be honest I dont have a set regime of shaving, just do it when I want or its getting too long. I mainly do it for hygiene as my hair is quite thick; as for sexual relationships, my boyfriend doesnt mind what I do with my body hair so x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads