The Student Room Group

Any of you girls get lazy about shaving down below over lockdowns

I got very lazy and rocked out a bush at one point I just could not be bothered to shave down there when we were in lockdowns, any of you girls do the same?
My girlfriend and I decided to grow our pubes and we rather like it so we’re staying that way for a while.
Original post by Anonymous
I got very lazy and rocked out a bush at one point I just could not be bothered to shave down there when we were in lockdowns, any of you girls do the same?

No, because I personally feel uncomfortable if it's too long down there and I think it's hygienic to shave.
In what culture do the families of the dead wash the bodies?
(edited 2 years ago)
I never shave anyway, just make sure it’s trimmed. I’m not sexually active anyway so I’d rather not go through any potential razor bumps or irritation.
Original post by Anonymous

"Lazy" is far too negative a word to put on it.

"Time efficient" is better.
Original post by foobar123
In what culture does the families of the dead wash the bodies?

It is more of a family tradition, tribal custom and sometimes occurs within insular religious communities.
Occurs sometimes in asia, the middle east, communes, fringe churches or religious groups in the usa.
Most people will either book the services of secular undertakers/funeral directors or volunteers from religious charities.
Thanks both
Reply 8
Defo girl, to be honest I dont have a set regime of shaving, just do it when I want or its getting too long. I mainly do it for hygiene as my hair is quite thick; as for sexual relationships, my boyfriend doesnt mind what I do with my body hair so x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending