IS MAINTENANCE LOAN AND STUDENT LOAN PROCESSED separately??

Watch
&respect
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So what I am asking is if I it takes long for me to upload evidence of my parents income (for maintenance loan) will that in turn cause my tuition loan to be delayed as well????? or is the tuition loan processed separately?
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by &respect)
So what I am asking is if I it takes long for me to upload evidence of my parents income (for maintenance loan) will that in turn cause my tuition loan to be delayed as well????? or is the tuition loan processed separately?
Hi!
Your maintenance loan and tuition loan will be processed separately. This is because the tuition loan is a set amount to cover the cost of your course, whereas the maintenance loan is based on other factors. So if you take a while to upload your parents income it won’t affect your tuition loan.
Let me know if you have any other questions and I’d be happy to help!
Michaela - UoP Rep
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by &respect)
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hi!
Your maintenance loan and tuition loan will be processed separately. This is because the tuition loan is a set amount to cover the cost of your course, whereas the maintenance loan is based on other factors. So if you take a while to upload your parents income it won’t affect your tuition loan.
Let me know if you have any other questions and I’d be happy to help!
Michaela - UoP Rep
Hi there,
The Maintenance and Tuition Fee Loan are assessed/processed together. We award the basic Maintenance Loan amount if we don't have your sponsors financial details. The higher amount is processed once we receive their details.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (319)
83.95%
No (61)
16.05%

Watched Threads