AuTalon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone else got into the AC with them? I picked up that there could be around 20 people on it.

They laid out the day pretty well on their original confirmation email, but now since it's going to be virtual, I'm not that sure what to expect...
siodvcnseuv
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey I also have an AC with them on Tuesday 27th.
Yh they're going virtual now as corona uncertainty. They said that interview and exercises are same, but done virtually.
AuTalon
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by siodvcnseuv)
Hey I also have an AC with them on Tuesday 27th.
Yh they're going virtual now as corona uncertainty. They said that interview and exercises are same, but done virtually.
Mine is the the 27th too. I've done a ton of virtual interviews over the last year but no assessment centres, so I was just a bit surprised to see that it would be 5-6 hours long.
siodvcnseuv
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AuTalon)
Mine is the the 27th too. I've done a ton of virtual interviews over the last year but no assessment centres, so I was just a bit surprised to see that it would be 5-6 hours long.
Yh they usually last longer as you have multiple sessions. Introduction, interview and group exercises...
btw what are you doing to prepare for it?
Javski.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What role do you want?
siodvcnseuv
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Javski.)
What role do you want?
I applied for the software engineering one.
Javski.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for the software engineering one.
On the cars?
AuTalon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Javski.)
On the cars?
Job description is

"You might be working on our customer facing website, or you could be solving exciting logistics and distribution challenges, or perhaps you will be crafting the software that our colleagues across Cazoo use every day to do their jobs. "
Javski.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Job description is

"You might be working on our customer facing website, or you could be solving exciting logistics and distribution challenges, or perhaps you will be crafting the software that our colleagues across Cazoo use every day to do their jobs. "
I don't even know if cazoo even have a garage
AuTalon
Rep:
?
Yh they usually last longer as you have multiple sessions. Introduction, interview and group exercises...
btw what are you doing to prepare for it?
I've just done a bit of research on the company and looked up common group exercises for this kind of thing. Thought of an introduction if they ask us all to say something about ourselves, and came up with some answers to questions they might ask in the one-to-one interview, and also made a list of things I might ask them in the final section in case they aren't answered already. What about you?

Been applying to stuff since October. If I don't get this one I think I'll loose all my motivation
siodvcnseuv
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've just done a bit of research on the company and looked up common group exercises for this kind of thing. Thought of an introduction if they ask us all to say something about ourselves, and came up with some answers to questions they might ask in the one-to-one interview, and also made a list of things I might ask them in the final section in case they aren't answered already. What about you?

Been applying to stuff since October. If I don't get this one I think I'll loose all my motivation
Oh That's great. I've also been doing some company research and questions prep.
Same here tbh, I've been applying since December and got so many rejections. I have another AC on 29th, so hope goes well.
Just don't lose hope and keep trying, you will succeed at the end
Bryce fall
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You'd be better off working for a proper dealership like Arnold Clark or Evans Halshaw because Cazoo is a new company you don't know what is going to happen with it
siodvcnseuv
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bryce fall)
You'd be better off working for a proper dealership like Arnold Clark or Evans Halshaw because Cazoo is a new company you don't know what is going to happen with it
During the AC they mentioned so many good things about it. They grew so fast in a couple years and are one of the fastest growing start ups.
AuTalon
Rep:
?
During the AC they mentioned so many good things about it. They grew so fast in a couple years and are one of the fastest growing start ups.
Have you gotten a response yet? I remember them saying we would hear by the end of last week but I haven't gotten a call or email yet.
siodvcnseuv
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you gotten a response yet? I remember them saying we would hear by the end of last week but I haven't gotten a call or email yet.
I just got a response saying that I didn't get the position. However, I just got an offer from another company today!
Did you hear back?
AuTalon
Rep:
?
I just got a response saying that I didn't get the position. However, I just got an offer from another company today!
Did you hear back?
Got the email shortly after I posted that. Didn't get it either I emailed back asking for feedback.
Gonna have to keep applying. Congrats on the offer though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.81%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.08%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.31%
I need help with my personal statement (43)
38.05%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.78%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.77%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.19%

Watched Threads