hate my appearance.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
maybe i'm not physically ugly, honestly, i do get compliments a lot. but i just feel ugly, mentally. i feel like my nose is too big and doesn't fit my face, i'm too tall for a girl, i don't like my brown skin, i don't like my eye bags.

sometimes i do feel pretty, but then i take a picture of my side profile and my confidence goes down as i hate my nose.

this does affect my mentally as i become more self conscious and feel like people are judging me 24/7.

i wonder to myself, how can people actually be that perfect? why is that not me?

there is my rant of the week
Nobalitude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are always going to be people who are better looking than you, and people who are worse looking than you. Also, preference for looks vary massively from person to person, so one person may think you are pretty but others may not. That's just how life works. Everyone has this problem to some degree - even Justin Bieber or Ian Sommerhalder. Lucky for you, most people don't judge someone based on their looks so don't think about it too much. Just remember to keep healthy because health always comes first. It may be harder for girls than it is for boys but just remember that you will find someone perfect for you when the time is right so just don't think you're imperfect too much, as hard as that sounds.
username5809044
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
maybe i'm not physically ugly, honestly, i do get compliments a lot. but i just feel ugly, mentally. i feel like my nose is too big and doesn't fit my face, i'm too tall for a girl, i don't like my brown skin, i don't like my eye bags.

sometimes i do feel pretty, but then i take a picture of my side profile and my confidence goes down as i hate my nose.

this does affect my mentally as i become more self conscious and feel like people are judging me 24/7.

i wonder to myself, how can people actually be that perfect? why is that not me?

there is my rant of the week
No one is perfect ,check YT abt insecurities and u ll find huge surprises ,,,,, fliters and apps can makes u look as an angle ,,,and if u have s1 u re jealous of and u wanna be better than her ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,STOP

ACCEPT WHO U RE and ADMIRE YOURSELF cz NO WILL LOVE YOU IF U HATE URSELF
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads