Can't stop panicking about covid

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So as I'm sure you're all aware, covid is rising rapidly and now people don't have to wear masks and stuff like I'm fine with that but everytime I hear someone cough I panic massively and I keep thinking I have it when all tests are negative ajd they're just caused by stress. Doesn't help that my phone gives me news notifications and keeps telling me how many cases there each day and I cant cope I don't even want to go outside anymore.
ravenyomo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
same me too, I can't stop worrying when I go out. it is quite contagious if u think about it
HeroOfKvatch
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I get why you might be anxious but I think you have to be realistic and accept that not everyone will carry on wearing a mask and more people will get Covid.
Just try and do what you can to stay safe bc all we can do is try and lower the risk but it will always be there no matter what
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Turn off news notification, it isn't healthy to be that involved with the news.
HeroOfKvatch
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HeroOfKvatch)
I get why you might be anxious but I think you have to be realistic and accept that not everyone will carry on wearing a mask and more people will get Covid.
Just try and do what you can to stay safe bc all we can do is try and lower the risk but it will always be there no matter what
I realise that doesn't sound very helpful but going outside even with restrictions had it's risk, one thing that does really annoy me and make me anxious is when people don't social distance even though it's obvious im trying to
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ravenyomo)
same me too, I can't stop worrying when I go out. it is quite contagious if u think about it
I literally feel like its everywhere I turn
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HeroOfKvatch)
No no I'm not saying that I do expect people to keep wearing masks when they don't have to, it's their choice and I don't have a problem with it it just scares me a lot and I get that there's nothing I can do really I just don't cope yk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (36)
16.59%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.21%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (58)
26.73%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.35%

Watched Threads