joah3u3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I am currently deciding on my second year units . I have selected 5 out of the 6 which I am sure about.
However the 6th one I am struggling with. The options are:
- Statistics 2 (Theoretical)
- Linear algebra 2
- Metric spaces
- Combinatorics

My other options are quite intensive and was wondering out of the above what would be the easiest.

Thank you for reading and any advise you can give.
Last edited by joah3u3; 1 month ago
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by joah3u3)
Hello,

I am currently deciding on my second year units . I have selected 5 out of the 6 which I am sure about.
However the 6th one I am struggling with. The options are:
- Statistics 2 (Theoretical)
- Linear algebra 2
- Metric spaces
- Combinatorics

My other options are quite intensive and was wondering out of the above what would be the easiest.

Thank you for reading and any advise you can give.
Always best to simply go for the one that you find most interesting, that's the one you are most likely to enjoy and do well in. Don't try to micro-manage choices like this unless there is a very specific need, e.g. required to do the "advanced" version you want to take in the future.
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you want to do more analysis, you should probably take metric spaces. (it may even be essential for further analysis modules, do check) If you like algebra, linear algebra. If you like probability, maybe combinatorics.
Last edited by _gcx; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads