Does he like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey
Anonymous #1
Hi everyone I was wondering what you guys think of this and if this boy likes me. So we are both the same ethnicity kurdish and he doesn’t talk to any girls basically other than me lately. He is a bit insecure so has his mask on all the time and we have had very long convos online and have spoken in school a few times along with him giving me attention in school. Do you think he likes me? I’m the only girl he talks to since he mainly hangs with the boys which I’m also close to now and he seems to get shy and hesitant around me in school so it’s hard to talk a lot with him
Anonymous #1
The reason why I’m asking is we usually send edits of each other and others from our friend group and have a long convo we had one yesterday for a bit over 2 hours. Today I sent him an edit of him and he saw it but didn’t reply he usually doesn’t do it and idk now what has happened so was thinking if something had happened and what everyone else thought since I’m a bit confused
Anonymous #1
he’s quite to himself and doesn’t talk to any girls other than me. He doesn’t speak much in school other than his usual group and when I’m there and he comes round I see that he goes a bit more quiet and shy and he acts a bit differently in a good way. We text quite a lot where he seems more confident and he doesn’t take off his mask cause he’s insecure and especially when we were with his friends yesterday we went up a rocky hill and I was stuck and he was the only one who came to help me which showed he cared.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I guess the only way you’ll ever truly find out if he does is if you ask him what he thinks of you as a person.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I guess the only way you’ll ever truly find out if he does is if you ask him what he thinks of you as a person.
Hey I see what you mean we are sort of in the same friend group it’s mainly him and his friends and me and my bestie. We all have a groupchat etc on insta and he’s always liking my comments and agreeing with me. I’m the only girl he speaks to in school and I think online he doesn’t even speak to my friend properly who is also in the groupchat🤣. The reason why I’m confused is that we usually send edits to each other and I sent him some with a message underneath and he saw it and didn’t respond which was new and it’s summer holidays so I doubt I will see him till September. I’m going to wait to see if he will text me or anything as I’ve been left on read🤷🏻*♀️
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey I see what you mean we are sort of in the same friend group it’s mainly him and his friends and me and my bestie. We all have a groupchat etc on insta and he’s always liking my comments and agreeing with me. I’m the only girl he speaks to in school and I think online he doesn’t even speak to my friend properly who is also in the groupchat🤣. The reason why I’m confused is that we usually send edits to each other and I sent him some with a message underneath and he saw it and didn’t respond which was new and it’s summer holidays so I doubt I will see him till September. I’m going to wait to see if he will text me or anything as I’ve been left on read🤷🏻*♀️

Give it some time... like a day or two and then just message him again normally.

then eventually just ask him.
Anonymous #1
Give it some time... like a day or two and then just message him again normally.

then eventually just ask him.
Okay do you think I should message him since he left me on read? Or would it look like I’m trying to hard since he didn’t like any of my messages like he usually would and he’s also been a bit more quiet on the groupchat ever since summer holidays began
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay do you think I should message him since he left me on read? Or would it look like I’m trying to hard since he didn’t like any of my messages like he usually would and he’s also been a bit more quiet on the groupchat ever since summer holidays began

don’t see why not tbh
Anonymous #1
Okay I think I will give it like a few more days I’m just baffled. The thing is we are both Muslims and want to get married the Muslim way so when we are older and date to marry etc and we are both kurdish and everything so just a confusing situation😭
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay I think I will give it like a few more days I’m just baffled. The thing is we are both Muslims and want to get married the Muslim way so when we are older and date to marry etc and we are both kurdish and everything so just a confusing situation😭

good on you.

just make sure it’s something you actually want and not something your parents want you to do.

plus don’t get your hopes up. he might not even like you.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
good on you.

just make sure it’s something you actually want and not something your parents want you to do.

plus don’t get your hopes up. he might not even like you.
No no my parents wouldn’t do that they don’t even know him. We are only 16 but I generally say I don’t want a bf till I’m in my 20s so I will see how it goes
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No no my parents wouldn’t do that they don’t even know him. We are only 16 but I generally say I don’t want a bf till I’m in my 20s so I will see how it goes

only 16.. yeah, definitely don’t get your hopes up.

just go with the flow and take it all as an experience.
Anonymous #1
Okay thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads