BelindaFullerton
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I was in York earlier today and got speaking to a guy in McDonalds. I accidentally gave him my old number. I’d really like to get in touch with him, so I’m hoping someone might know him and can pass him my correct number.
His name is Nathan. He’s about 5’11” and heavy build. Blue eyes and blond hair shaved at both sides. He said he was from Pontefract and staying with his friend who’s a uni student.
Fingers crossed someone can help as I definitely would like to get in touch with him.
Domainski
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Have you tried searching for Nathan Pontefract on facebook and scrolling through the profile photos?
BelindaFullerton
Rep:
?
(Original post by Domainski)
Have you tried searching for Nathan Pontefract on facebook and scrolling through the profile photos?
Yeah but unfortunately I can’t see him there.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'd go to McDonald's everyday at a similar time to when you met him.
BelindaFullerton
Rep:
?
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
I'd go to McDonald's everyday at a similar time to when you met him.
Brill. If you see anyone matching his description can you ask him for his number to pass on to me.
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by BelindaFullerton)
Brill. If you see anyone matching his description can you ask him for his number to pass on to me.
He said "I'd" not "I"
BelindaFullerton
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
He said "I'd" not "I"
Haha. I need to learn to read. 😂
username3477548
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Haha. I need to learn to read. 😂
You could write your number down and give it to any of the people who work there and ask them to pass it on to him, instead of going there everyday.
Last edited by username3477548; 2 months ago
Costajambo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Change the Thread Title to - Looking for a Guy - Nathan from Pontefract, you never know, might help?
JT_888
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was in York earlier today and got speaking to a guy in McDonalds. I accidentally gave him my old number. I’d really like to get in touch with him, so I’m hoping someone might know him and can pass him my correct number.
His name is Nathan. He’s about 5’11” and heavy build. Blue eyes and blond hair shaved at both sides. He said he was from Pontefract and staying with his friend who’s a uni student.
Fingers crossed someone can help as I definitely would like to get in touch with him.
Try posting anonymously via Yorfess (official York confessions page on Facebook) as you might be able to find the guy in question through there. I can't post a link to Yorfess on here as I'm not allowed to as per forum rules. I hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
12.57%
I need help researching courses (12)
7.19%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
4.79%
I need help with my personal statement (71)
42.51%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (39)
23.35%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.8%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.78%

Watched Threads