The Student Room Group

How to lose weight asap

I want to lose weight by September. I am 63kg and 5’3 and want to go down to 51-54kg ideally. Can anyone give me tips how to lose it fast
Reply 1
You should never lose weight quickly. A healthy and sustainable rate of weight loss is up to 1kg a week.

What is your age and are you M or F?
Original post by Anonymous
I want to lose weight by September. I am 63kg and 5’3 and want to go down to 51-54kg ideally. Can anyone give me tips how to lose it fast

I have been down this route many times and if u follow through u will gain soo much weight after. u will only ruin ur metabolism.
Big key is cutting down on sugar and weight training
pls don't be concentrated on calories. cause that is not sustainable.
concentrate more on body fat % over weight.
short amount of intermittent fasting helped with my sugar cravings and weight came off overtime.

Again this is from my experience from obsessing over my weight.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
You should never lose weight quickly. A healthy and sustainable rate of weight loss is up to 1kg a week.

What is your age and are you M or F?

I’m female
From expeience, replacing junk food with lots of water helped. Going out for long walks and jogging will also cut belly fat right down.
Reply 5
Original post by Syrupster
From expeience, replacing junk food with lots of water helped. Going out for long walks and jogging will also cut belly fat right down.

You can't spot-reduce fat, and no-one should just suddenly take up jogging without the proper equipment or knowing what they are doing!
Exercise, eat healthy, eat a calorie deficit, reduce sugar and carbs intake, drink water instead of soda, get 8 hours of sleep per night
You can lose 1kg each week if in simple terms, tie your mouth. Just eat less and stick to your calorie deficit. We have like 5 weeks till sept and 8 weeks till uni starts if thats why you want to lose weight. Even 5kg will show a good difference. Uve got this!!
Original post by Surnia
You can't spot-reduce fat, and no-one should just suddenly take up jogging without the proper equipment or knowing what they are doing!

fym proper equipment and training πŸ˜‚ just use ur legs and run for a while 2-3x a week πŸ‘πŸΎ
Reply 9
Original post by foftyyyyy
fym proper equipment and training πŸ˜‚ just use ur legs and run for a while 2-3x a week πŸ‘πŸΎ

In English; fym?

Quick Reply

Latest