How to lose weight asap

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to lose weight by September. I am 63kg and 5’3 and want to go down to 51-54kg ideally. Can anyone give me tips how to lose it fast
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should never lose weight quickly. A healthy and sustainable rate of weight loss is up to 1kg a week.

What is your age and are you M or F?
Undergrad PA
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to lose weight by September. I am 63kg and 5’3 and want to go down to 51-54kg ideally. Can anyone give me tips how to lose it fast
I have been down this route many times and if u follow through u will gain soo much weight after. u will only ruin ur metabolism.
Big key is cutting down on sugar and weight training
pls don't be concentrated on calories. cause that is not sustainable.
concentrate more on body fat % over weight.
short amount of intermittent fasting helped with my sugar cravings and weight came off overtime.

Again this is from my experience from obsessing over my weight.
Last edited by Undergrad PA; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
You should never lose weight quickly. A healthy and sustainable rate of weight loss is up to 1kg a week.

What is your age and are you M or F?
I’m female
NintenXP
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
From expeience, replacing junk food with lots of water helped. Going out for long walks and jogging will also cut belly fat right down.
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Syrupster)
From expeience, replacing junk food with lots of water helped. Going out for long walks and jogging will also cut belly fat right down.
You can't spot-reduce fat, and no-one should just suddenly take up jogging without the proper equipment or knowing what they are doing!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Exercise, eat healthy, eat a calorie deficit, reduce sugar and carbs intake, drink water instead of soda, get 8 hours of sleep per night
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
You can lose 1kg each week if in simple terms, tie your mouth. Just eat less and stick to your calorie deficit. We have like 5 weeks till sept and 8 weeks till uni starts if thats why you want to lose weight. Even 5kg will show a good difference. Uve got this!!
username5801405
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
You can't spot-reduce fat, and no-one should just suddenly take up jogging without the proper equipment or knowing what they are doing!
fym proper equipment and training 😂 just use ur legs and run for a while 2-3x a week 👍🏾
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by foftyyyyy)
fym proper equipment and training 😂 just use ur legs and run for a while 2-3x a week 👍🏾
In English; fym?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed