Law apprenticeship

Watch
Studysuma
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi there, I’m thinking of applying for level 7 solicitor apprenticeships for autumn 2022 and I have a few questions.

When do applications open?

How many apprenticeships do people typically apply for?

What can I do now to make myself stand out?
Peeacee
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey,

So I'm not applying for any law apprenticeships but I do know that alot of them have been open since early Sept and most likely closed by now.

However companies like Dalton and Allen and Overy are still open so make sure to apply for those if you haven't. Also, use the prospects website and search up "Law apprenticeships prospects" they have a whole list of law apprenticeships.

I'm applying for tech consulting apprenticeships and I can tell you that from Sept till now I've applied for about 10 apprenticeships give or take and I received one offer but hoping to get another from my dream company. So I'd advise to apply to all law apprenticeships that open up because they are extremely competitive.

One way to stand out from the rest is by taking part in extra curricular activities that are related to law and also not related to law. For example, I want to go into tech so I took 2 Cisco cybersecurity courses and I'd say I can use that to stand out from the crowd because not everyone my age has this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%