BBC Production Trainee Scheme 2021

Watch
Outislanders
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! Has anyone heard back about the production schemes? I know they said by the end of July but I haven’t heard anything yet and wanted to check who was in the same boat
aespa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Haven't heard anything either. I know they said "by the end of July" but making us wait till, I don't know, midnight on the 31st is just overkill.
Bawa97
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did anyone hear anything yet regarding the trainee scheme?
Hobblei
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I emailed BBC HR regarding the Production Trainee scheme as I've not heard a peep apart from the email informing us that we'd hear by the end of July, but have heard from the Apprenticeship one I applied for. They sent me (and another applicant on this site) the exact same email explaining that we 'should' hear whether we are unsuccessful or not by the end of this week.
Bawa97
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got an email yesterday evening for production trainee. Luckily, got to the second stage. Did anyone else hear?
simranarora
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bawa97)
Got an email yesterday evening for production trainee. Luckily, got to the second stage. Did anyone else hear?
Congratulations! Good Luck!
Hobblei
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yep. I got one too, saying I got to the second stage. Congrats!
Bawa97
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hobblei)
Yep. I got one too, saying I got to the second stage. Congrats!
Lovely! There's an issue with the question number two though. It mentions 280 characters twitter style but also says 300 words maximum. Did you check?

I have emailed the recruitment team regarding the same. Let's see if they get back on time to submit it.
Last edited by Bawa97; 1 month ago
Outislanders
Rep:
?
Congrats everyone!! Haven’t heard anything on my end but not holding out much hope 😅
Hobblei
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lovely! There's an issue with the question number two though. It mentions 280 characters twitter style but also says 300 words maximum. Did you check?

I have emailed the recruitment team regarding the same. Let's see if they get back on time to submit it.
Yes, I noticed that too. I assumed that since they specified 'twitter style' that they meant the 280 characters limit, but I haven't tackled it yet. Let us know when you hear from them. Some clarification would be good.
aespa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Haven't heard back yet so it looks like a rejection for me. Congrats to everyone who got through!!
aespa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aespa)
Haven't heard back yet so it looks like a rejection for me. Congrats to everyone who got through!!
Weird but I just got a mail saying I am invited to the next stage, lmao. Don't lose hope guys!
Outislanders
Rep:
?
(Original post by aespa)
Weird but I just got a mail saying I am invited to the next stage, lmao. Don't lose hope guys!
That’s great! Congratulations😁!!
Bawa97
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hope everyone got a response from BBC regarding the clarification for question number two. Good luck!
rhiiiiiiia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Is anyone else a bit confused about the Dropbox section of the second stage application? It say's you need to make a folder, but when you click on it there's already a folder made for you and you just have to add files to it? Thanks
Bawa97
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rhiiiiiiia)
Hi! Is anyone else a bit confused about the Dropbox section of the second stage application? It say's you need to make a folder, but when you click on it there's already a folder made for you and you just have to add files to it? Thanks
Hi,
I don't think if there's supposed to be a folder of your name already as I didn't see any folder of mine. I uploaded the files in my named folder through the link.
lavieenrose75
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone heard anything since the second stage of the application? I'm checking my inbox constantly!
Bawa97
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lavieenrose75)
Has anyone heard anything since the second stage of the application? I'm checking my inbox constantly!
Nothing yet. There's another thread on The Student Room named as BBC Apprentice 2021. You should follow that as well since there are a lot of discussions happening on that thread regarding the same.
rhp23
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I haven’t received word yet. I’ve been checking my email every morning as well. For the second round there was about a week difference between Apprenticeships hearing back and Schemers, maybe again this time, but there’s no word yet on that page either.
Last edited by rhp23; 1 week ago
Jessbob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve just received an email to say I’ve been shortlisted for the Production Apprenticeship Fast Track scheme with a zoom interview next week.

I’m meant to be starting Uni the week after! What on earth do I do now? 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.17%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
12.7%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (9)
14.29%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
12.7%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (25)
39.68%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (11)
17.46%

Watched Threads