The Student Room Group

i have a very clingy boyfriend

we hve been together for 5 months and he is super clingy with me all the time i am finding it really hard to deal with i have mental health conditions as well as a few health concerns however i find it hard to cope i know that his family are not exactly nice to him they are rude and very h=unhealthy and they eat takeaway all time or he eats toad in the hole and that is it i am worried that he is going to struggle as he gets older but hiis weight is in the middle at the moment so its not too bad but i worry about him and his family dont treat him right but sometimes he can be super clingy with me and i never know what to say to him or do when he gets like that
Is he a very lonely person with few close friends and little support network apart from you? :confused:
Does he have any hobbies that don't involve internet or electricity?
Original post by Anonymous
we hve been together for 5 months and he is super clingy with me all the time i am finding it really hard to deal with i have mental health conditions as well as a few health concerns however i find it hard to cope i know that his family are not exactly nice to him they are rude and very h=unhealthy and they eat takeaway all time or he eats toad in the hole and that is it i am worried that he is going to struggle as he gets older but hiis weight is in the middle at the moment so its not too bad but i worry about him and his family dont treat him right but sometimes he can be super clingy with me and i never know what to say to him or do when he gets like that

Instant red flag if he's clingy, get rid of him
I think that if you told him you wanted him to stop being clingy, he might take that the wrong way.

So, if anything, come to reasoning with him and explain why you want him to stop. Explain that you appreciate his efforts but too much is doing more harm than good.

Quick Reply

Latest