i have a very clingy boyfriend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
we hve been together for 5 months and he is super clingy with me all the time i am finding it really hard to deal with i have mental health conditions as well as a few health concerns however i find it hard to cope i know that his family are not exactly nice to him they are rude and very h=unhealthy and they eat takeaway all time or he eats toad in the hole and that is it i am worried that he is going to struggle as he gets older but hiis weight is in the middle at the moment so its not too bad but i worry about him and his family dont treat him right but sometimes he can be super clingy with me and i never know what to say to him or do when he gets like that
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is he a very lonely person with few close friends and little support network apart from you? :confused:
Does he have any hobbies that don't involve internet or electricity?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
we hve been together for 5 months and he is super clingy with me all the time i am finding it really hard to deal with i have mental health conditions as well as a few health concerns however i find it hard to cope i know that his family are not exactly nice to him they are rude and very h=unhealthy and they eat takeaway all time or he eats toad in the hole and that is it i am worried that he is going to struggle as he gets older but hiis weight is in the middle at the moment so its not too bad but i worry about him and his family dont treat him right but sometimes he can be super clingy with me and i never know what to say to him or do when he gets like that
Instant red flag if he's clingy, get rid of him
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think that if you told him you wanted him to stop being clingy, he might take that the wrong way.

So, if anything, come to reasoning with him and explain why you want him to stop. Explain that you appreciate his efforts but too much is doing more harm than good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.53%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (12)
14.12%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
18.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.59%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
18.82%

Watched Threads