He emails me but never talks to me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
My colleague likes to email me (we normally have small talk) but whenever he walks past me or with his colleagues he only says hi, how are you and doesn’t really seem to chat to me in person.
What does this indicate?
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My colleague likes to email me (we normally have small talk) but whenever he walks past me or with his colleagues he only says hi, how are you and doesn’t really seem to chat to me in person.
What does this indicate?
Well... Since he likes to email you then you should email back and ask him what you have asked here...
lcvedingdong
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What does this indicate?
Probably introverted.
tylinf
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Could mean a couple of things.

He could be shy when it comes to talking personal in person, he could get uncomfortable and nervous trying to approach someone, especially if there's indications that he may have feelings and he's aware that you know (if that makes sense)
Or it could be on the more annoying side, and he could be trying to act differently due to being around other friends/colleagues

Have you ever tried to form a conversation in person on the lines that you may speak about on email? If so, what was his reaction? Have you tried to bring up the prospect of speaking on another social media to make things easier for communication? Or have you quite literally only spoken on email and no one has tried to make a move in person? Because if that's the case, he could be thinking the exact same as you.
Noshot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I would say Pu55y but realistically probably just a weirdo. Like thats his niche thing.
Last edited by Noshot; 2 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by tylinf)
Could mean a couple of things.

He could be shy when it comes to talking personal in person, he could get uncomfortable and nervous trying to approach someone, especially if there's indications that he may have feelings and he's aware that you know (if that makes sense)
Or it could be on the more annoying side, and he could be trying to act differently due to being around other friends/colleagues

Have you ever tried to form a conversation in person on the lines that you may speak about on email? If so, what was his reaction? Have you tried to bring up the prospect of speaking on another social media to make things easier for communication? Or have you quite literally only spoken on email and no one has tried to make a move in person? Because if that's the case, he could be thinking the exact same as you.
Yes he has expressed in the email that he has feelings for me.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yes he has expressed in the email that he has feelings for me.

probably just shy to be around you then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.66%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.56%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.92%
I need help with my personal statement (76)
41.53%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (44)
24.04%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads