Dead Seagull in Road

Watch
Muhammad Razak
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Idk what to do. It's dead and sorry for being graphic but some of It's insides are out. I think it was a baby seagull either failed an attempt to fly or had been run over. Does the rspca deal w stuff like this at this hour or what should I do? I'm not sure if it's dangerous to leave it in the road (where i found it)
Muhammad Razak
Rep:
?
And I reported it to my local council but they will only respond to it and get a cleaner during office hours so that mess is just gonna lie there during the night and early morning. It will get much worse as cars drive by
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What on earth do you expect the RSPCA to do? They deal with living animals, this one is dead. You called the local council who will come remove it which is all you can do, unless you think its a danger to cars and want to drag it off to the side of the road yourself.
Presslyyy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dude, it’s dead, what do you want them to do? Make it into a Sunday roast for you and your family? I don’t mean this in a mean way, iam actually wondering- 😭💀
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
maybe it had a funny tern

:getmecoat:
Muhammad Razak
Rep:
?
(Original post by Presslyyy)
Dude, it’s dead, what do you want them to do? Make it into a Sunday roast for you and your family? I don’t mean this in a mean way, iam actually wondering- 😭💀
It's more that I don't want to touch it so I wanted an easy way out. I knew RSPCA dealt w animals just wasn't sure if they dealt w dead 1s too since I've never looked em up. I reported it but they will only deal w it tomorrow presumably so I wanted a faster option ig my bad
Muhammad Razak
Rep:
?
(Original post by Presslyyy)
Ironic u mentioned Sunday roast since the foxes will probably munch it
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Muhammad Razak)
It's more that I don't want to touch it so I wanted an easy way out. I knew RSPCA dealt w animals just wasn't sure if they dealt w dead 1s too since I've never looked em up. I reported it but they will only deal w it tomorrow presumably so I wanted a faster option ig my bad
Whats the rush?
Muhammad Razak
Rep:
?
(Original post by Foxehh)
Whats the rush?
Potential danger to drivers, bikers, cyclists etc. Also, the foxes won't shut the f* up when feasting at night presuming they eat the thing (my guess is they would)
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you are worried then just boot it to the side of the road, not that deep.
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the bear)
maybe it had a funny tern

:getmecoat:
Underrated reply, probably wasted on TSR.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.44%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.77%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.05%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.03%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.42%

Watched Threads