don’t really know what to do with this girl

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Girl popped up to me last week. Started talking. She mentioned she was looking for a serious relationship. I asked for her Snapchat, she gave me that and her number. We have been texting every day. One day her replies are fast then the next day she will leave me on read and then reply back in 18-20 hours with a paragraph asking me multiple questions. Bit of a pattern. Told me three days ago she’s interested me and wants to get to know more about me. Also said she isn’t the best replier. However, I don’t know if that is true and don’t know what I should do from here as I like her so far but this cycle is getting tiring and I feel I should confront her on if she is actually interested but I don’t wanna seem clingy or insecure.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think if she says she's interested and she consistently gets back to you eventually, then she probably is interested. Asking you lots of questions is a good sign too. It's possible she's fairly busy and it's not reasonable to expect to be her first priority this soon into knowing each other.

Confronting her about whether she was interested just because she doesn't respond quickly and regardless of the content of her messages is basically unreasonable, IMO, and you would come across as clingy and insecure.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I asked for her Snapchat, she gave me that and her number.

You have her number, just use that instead.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes she is interested, and if it's bugging you, you should confront her sooner rather than later.
Last edited by username3477548; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (315)
84%
No (60)
16%

Watched Threads