Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
We were going from my house into my den, I was looking for the keys to open my den, my uncle was in there doing some work so I knocked on and he was coming to let us in but my friend kicked the door. My uncle was angry and he said my friend is barred from our property now but I told my friend and he was upset. When we were chilling in the den, I was watching Mat Watson from Carwow with my friend, we were just watching that and my uncle was outside the den saying to my cousin my friend is barred and my friend heard then seemed upset. My friend said see you next week infront of my uncle just because he wanted validation that he's not barred from here and my uncle said see you back.

I thought my friend would be allowed back but my uncle said he's barred for kicking the door on the den. My friend is upset and he said sorry but my uncle won't let him. There is a mark on the den door but it's just mud I think. My friend is upset about being barred from my house though and he keeps asking if he can come on Monday or the weekend to apologise but he's not allowed and he doesn't understand or he's struggling to accept it. Im not sure what to do. It is my uncles house on paper and I don't mind just meeting my friend outside but he's upset.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your friend should learn to respect over peoples property and not abuse it..
In the mean time give your uncle time to calm down before sending your friend back to apologise, meaningfully, to him.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
Your friend should learn to respect over peoples property and not abuse it..
In the mean time give your uncle time to calm down before sending your friend back to apologise, meaningfully, to him.
OK cheers mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.27%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.83%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.62%

Watched Threads