Did anyone grow up with a treehouse?

Watch
NintenXP
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
As someone who grew up in a flat, I did not. But I'm curious as to how common it is for other people.
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope.
Elize W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Arent tree houses like some legend that you only see in movies? Have i even seen a tree house in my lifetime? I dont actually remember. Probably... but that must have been over 7 years ago at least
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends, you got richer kids with gardens and/or parents that actually bought them a treehouse. Then you got kids who would just find a random tree and nail a rough platform of boards down and go from there...
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I never had one although I always wanted one especially during summer nights.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did! There was a big tree in the backyard of the house I lived in in Mississippi when I was little, and when I was like 8, my dad and a friend of the family built a treehouse up there. It was pretty fun. I think there was a ladder to get up into it through a hole in the floor. There wasn't really that much to do up there, but it was an excellent venue for the sort of "let's pretend" games my friends and I used to play back then.
Presslyyy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah, i had a trampoline that blew away by the wind though… 🤷🏻*♀️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.23%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.7%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.4%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.93%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed