Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How long do you have to wait for CAS, after you have met all the conditions?
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you tried emailing them or phoning admissions?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by becausethenight)
Have you tried emailing them or phoning admissions?
Actually I haven't completed all the requirements yet. I have just finished my undergrad and still waiting for documents before I can send them to Imperial. Everything will be in a rush and a last minute preparation so I'm just worried. Thank you though.
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Actually I haven't completed all the requirements yet. I have just finished my undergrad and still waiting for documents before I can send them to Imperial. Everything will be in a rush and a last minute preparation so I'm just worried. Thank you though.
It could still be helpful to get in touch and ask if that will be an issue, especially if you might miss the deadline? Just to manage your stress, perhaps.
If you do meet all the deadlines I'd assume it would be fine though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by becausethenight)
It could still be helpful to get in touch and ask if that will be an issue, especially if you might miss the deadline? Just to manage your stress, perhaps.
If you do meet all the deadlines I'd assume it would be fine though.
Sure I will. Thank you once again
Imperial students
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How long do you have to wait for CAS, after you have met all the conditions?
Hi!

I'm Anudi, a student rep for Imperial.

The timing for this depends on a couple of things - how soon you upload your passport info, and your method of payment also plays a part in determining how long it will take. You may have already seen this website, but just in case you haven't I'll drop the link here: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...cas-and-visas/ . There is a lot of info on the CAS on this website - I hope it helps answer your question!

All the best, and do let me know if you require further information
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads