How can a spa date on a fourth date be taken as?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve known this guy for almost a year but we’ve only been together 3 times cause he’s a very busy person. Now, on our 4th time together he wants to book us a day at the spa. Does he see you as a potential girlfriend if he plans stuff like these? I asked and he said he hasn’t taken many girls to the spa at all. Tbh sounds like something couples would do but in our case we haven’t even discussed exclusivity yet!
username5702009
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Possibly, or he is keen to see you in swimwear (assuming it is a spa in the UK, if it was a German one, you would be naked).
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Or he just thinks that that is a relaxing enviroment in which to get to know you better. Just go with it
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably interested in taking things to the next level and feels this enjoyable date activity paves the way. Don’t thing is necessarily disrespectful and if you feel positive about him I would go for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed