The Student Room Group

Indepedent Exchange Student

Hello, I want to study for a semester or a full year in one of London's top universities (UCL, KCL, LSE) as an exchange student. My current institution which is in Belgium (VUB), has a partnership with other UK universities but not with these institutions that I mentioned above and I am interested in, so I want to ask if any of these three universities take independent exchange students (paying the normal tuition fee for the period that I will be there is not a problem).
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I want to study for a semester or a full year in one of London's top universities (UCL, KCL, LSE) as an exchange student. My current institution which is in Belgium (VUB), has a partnership with other UK universities but not with these institutions that I mentioned above and I am interested in, so I want to ask if any of these three universities take independent exchange students (paying the normal tuition fee for the period that I will be there is not a problem).

Hi, my suggestion is to write to each uni and ask what they think about independent exchange. Also you should ask to your current uni if they are fine with it and if they'll accept the exams that you are going to do abroad

Quick Reply

Latest