The Student Room Group

KCL vs Warwick

I am accepted to both KCL and Warwick for their English Literature course starting in 2021. I am an international student and I do tend to focus quite a bit on my studies. I'm open to meeting people from around the world but I do not party/ drink. I enjoy both course outlines and their modules, so I'm struggling to pick the right uni. Considering convenience, academic quality, social life, location and other factors, which uni would be better? and what's their pros or cons?
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey! I got offers from both KCL and Warwick for English Language and Linguistics! I ended up choosing KCL. Mainly because I felt that there was more opportunities in London, there was better support at KCL, KCL is also slightly more prestigious and recognised by employers. Also as a woman, hearing about the recent Protect Warwick Women protests (students have been raped and the uni has been doing nothing) has made me think twice about Warwick.... Feel free to ask me any more questions!

Original post by cookieenthusiast
I am accepted to both KCL and Warwick for their English Literature course starting in 2021. I am an international student and I do tend to focus quite a bit on my studies. I'm open to meeting people from around the world but I do not party/ drink. I enjoy both course outlines and their modules, so I'm struggling to pick the right uni. Considering convenience, academic quality, social life, location and other factors, which uni would be better? and what's their pros or cons?

Quick Reply

Latest