How often should you text / call in the talking stage?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it normal to go a day or two without talking?

Especially if a person is busy?
B1568
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! Just my opinion from past experiences, if the person takes a few days to reply i would suggest maybe they aren't as interested as you think? May sound brutal i know, but if someone is really interested in you they would wanna talk as much as possible (especially during the talking stage) and i mean most people always have their phone to hand. Maybe they are busy who knows but be cautious 😊
Anonymous #1
(Original post by B1568)
Hey! Just my opinion from past experiences, if the person takes a few days to reply i would suggest maybe they aren't as interested as you think? May sound brutal i know, but if someone is really interested in you they would wanna talk as much as possible (especially during the talking stage) and i mean most people always have their phone to hand. Maybe they are busy who knows but be cautious 😊
So it's actually me, I haven't contacted her for a day or so. She called me at 4am last night but I was asleep. It's my sister's wedding tomorrow so I am really busy.
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So it's actually me, I haven't contacted her for a day or so. She called me at 4am last night but I was asleep. It's my sister's wedding tomorrow so I am really busy.
Explain to her that you're busy and you might not be able to text her for the next couple of days.

Also who calls someone at 4am to talk without texting beforehand lol
Last edited by username3477548; 1 month ago
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In my opinion, going a day or two without talking is even better.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
In my opinion, going a day or two without talking is even better.
That's what I was thinking, like I know some people think it's a toxic trait. But I like the whole Chase thing and it's nice that she really wants to talk
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
Explain to her that you're busy and you might not be able to text her for the next couple of days.

Also who calls someone at 4am to talk without texting beforehand lol
It's not that deep, she has insomnia and she calls me, i don't always pick up lol
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That's what I was thinking, like I know some people think it's a toxic trait. But I like the whole Chase thing and it's nice that she really wants to talk

Not only that but it stops you from just taking your conversations for granted.

Allows you to come back with new and fresh updates and it makes things exciting.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Not only that but it stops you from just taking your conversations for granted.

Allows you to come back with new and fresh updates and it makes things exciting.
For sure, thanks. I just wanted to make sure I'm not acting like I'm not interested. We spoke the other day and she knows I'm busy so hopefully she misses me if anything haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.74%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
15.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (12)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
10.96%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (28)
38.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (12)
16.44%

Watched Threads