MRSJ2601
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone, Im sitting my maths exam on Monday. Its the foundation paper.
Anyone sat one recently ? Was it ok ? Any tips or advice would be great

TIA
rxsew05
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had it just recently, it was okay tbh. Make sure you eat and are drinking during it, that'll help + make sure you read it and analyse, they threw in trick questions that got some of my class thrown in it. Good luck
MRSJ2601
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by rxsew05)
I had it just recently, it was okay tbh. Make sure you eat and are drinking during it, that'll help + make sure you read it and analyse, they threw in trick questions that got some of my class thrown in it. Good luck
Thank you for this. How hard would you say it was compared to a real gcse ? Did you get your grade yet ?
rxsew05
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope getting my results in August 😬 but we all got told after the exam a basis of how well we did for the mock. And compared to the real, not hard tbh. It's more hard with the pressure they all put on you but then once you've done it, you realise it wasn't as bad as you think. So it's mainly the stress that makes it bad, if that makes sense?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.51%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.02%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.79%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.23%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (68)
26.88%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.58%

Watched Threads