My boyfriends friend is pressuring me into sex with my boyfriend

Watch
charlotte amelia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I recently got back into a relationship with a boy who I’ve dated very briefly a few times.
We haven’t kissed, he didn’t even hug me last time we met up with his friends yet his friend is constantly trying to tell my best friend that my boyfriend and I should have sex. I’m definitely not ready for it yet, I’m 15. Does anyone have any advice? I’m starting to feel really uncomfortable about the whole situation .
Last edited by charlotte amelia; 1 month ago
Anonbro1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't care about what others say. They don't have to deal with it's consequences.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's illegal bro
Maven Writers
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are being too polite. You should (at the very least) tell them to stop with the pressuring, for the very many reasons that are apparent; you're underage, you're uncomfortable with their recommendation, it really is none of their business (at least at this juncture), and you (yourself) can both live your life out and direct it at the same time without the input of a third-party director.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't have sex until you are 18. And don't listen to sexual or relationship advice from teenagers.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That friend sounds like an immature jerk and nosy creep.
Do not even consider having sex until you are at least 16 years old and know that you will be able to cope with all the possible consequences connected to saying yes to sex.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I don't think you should be involved with them at all, he is probably telling his mate to convince you

You are young in my opinion to be having sex, and guys that age can certainly not be trusted, they're notorious for blackmail with nudes or things you've said, having sex for dares, two-timing, even possibly filming you secretly. I've had enough experience with such people.

You seem like a decent teenager, i'd hang around other people who know boundaries
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If they don't respect your boundaries and what you want, they don't even deserve your company, let alone any sort of romance/sex.
The RAR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ignore what they say, it's your life you make the decisions, not them.
Elize W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would say talk to your boyfriend that it bothers you so you both tell the guy friend you guys dont want sex yet and it is a private matter between you two.
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by charlotte amelia)
So I recently got back into a relationship with a boy who I’ve dated very briefly a few times.
We haven’t kissed, he didn’t even hug me last time we met up with his friends yet his friend is constantly trying to tell my best friend that my boyfriend and I should have sex. I’m definitely not ready for it yet, I’m 15. Does anyone have any advice? I’m starting to feel really uncomfortable about the whole situation .
15 is quite young to be honest. I personally would advise sticking to your guns because you don't want to regret it, and be aware of coercion.

Is your boyfriend aware of this, and is he involved in it? He should be establishing boundaries with his friend because it isn't okay. I suppose the friend may not view it as serious, but he needs to be made aware. If he supports it then I don't think he's right for you honestly.
idlewatcher
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do not do it
charlotte amelia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you everyone! I ended up breaking up with my boyfriend as it just honestly wasn’t a very good relationship, everything was completely forced
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you everyone! I ended up breaking up with my boyfriend as it just honestly wasn’t a very good relationship, everything was completely forced
Well done, that can't have been easy!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads