Corn unicorn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm from Malaysia and I'll start IAL A-level this September. I have some questions regarding A-levels
1. Do you guys recommend which subjects should be taken ?
2. If I take maths, biology, chemistry and physics, may I know is this will be hard to handle?
3. Physics or Accounting? Which one easier?
4. IAL or Cambridge? Cause most of the centre in Malaysia offer Cambridge A-levels, but I just got this IAL full scholarship from a centre, so I'm still considering.
alishbaxox
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Corn unicorn)
Hi, I'm from Malaysia and I'll start IAL A-level this September. I have some questions regarding A-levels
1. Do you guys recommend which subjects should be taken ?
2. If I take maths, biology, chemistry and physics, may I know is this will be hard to handle?
3. Physics or Accounting? Which one easier?
4. IAL or Cambridge? Cause most of the centre in Malaysia offer Cambridge A-levels, but I just got this IAL full scholarship from a centre, so I'm still considering.
Hii first of all good luck x and I do bio and chem and instead of maths I do psych both are quite content heavy especially bio but I feel like if your able to balance and just stay on top of it especially with bio you should be fine a tip i do have especially for bio is if notes work for you do it after your lesson if you have a free or when you come home do it then same with Flashcards hope that helps and any more questions feel free to ask xox
Last edited by alishbaxox; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (311)
84.05%
No (59)
15.95%

Watched Threads