Official University of Bath 2021 Postgraduate Offer Holders Thread

Watch
University of Bath Postgraduate
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Welcome to the official thread for University of Bath Postgraduate offer holders!

Congratulations to everyone who has received an offer to study at Bath!

This thread is here so we can ask each other and current University of Bath students ( University of Bath Postgraduate ) questions about the uni, the city, or to start conversations with potential future coursemates.

If you want to introduce yourselves feel free to include:

1. Your name and the course you will be studying

2. Where you're from

3. Where you studied your undergraduate

4. Any work experience you have or why you have chosen your postgrad course

Virtual open days are held several times a year with webinars, virtual tours, and the opportunity to ask questions to our helpful team of student ambassadors and staff! More information can be found here:
Postgraduate virtual open days

If you'd like to see more of the campus from the comfort of your own home you can watch one of our virtual campus tours:
Virtual campus tour
Campus video tour for postgraduate students

Postgraduate campus tours can also be arranged with our postgraduate ambassadors on campus for a time that suits you. More information can be found here:
Postgraduate campus tours

The Postgraduate virtual experience webpage has a variety of resources including student blogs, tours of campus buildings, links to various student support services, and info about societies to help you prepare for life at the Uni of Bath.

Once again congratulations to everyone who has received an offer, hopefully you will have a great experience at the University of Bath!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.44%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.78%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.56%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.22%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.44%

Watched Threads