Is there a desk chair in Trafalgar Halls of Residence?

Watch
Eclectic Tree
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am moving into a studio flat in Trafalgar Hall, Portsmouth University and was wondering if I need to buy a desk chair or is there one already in the room?
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Eclectic Tree)
I am moving into a studio flat in Trafalgar Hall, Portsmouth University and was wondering if I need to buy a desk chair or is there one already in the room?
I don't know this hall in particular, but I have seen a lot of hall rooms over the years, it would the 1st student room I have EVER seen without one if it's minus a desk, chair and bed, that's the absolute minimum always there on arrival. Picky on line looks to have that standard starter pack.

https://www.port.ac.uk/student-life/...trafalgar-hall
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Eclectic Tree)
Hi! Eclectic Tree

The desk has a chair, however, it's a standard chair. If you're wanting a desk chair that has wheels etc then you would have to buy one yourself.

I hope this helps!
Best wishes
Chloe - Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (363)
84.22%
No (68)
15.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed