what are you doing this summer?

Watch
t0897
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm visiting most of the museums and galleries in London it's been very fun so far, what have you guys done/are doing so I can get ideas?
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I went camping with my friends which was really fun.
t0897
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by kaorimiyazono)
I went camping with my friends which was really fun.
oh wow, was it in a nearby area and for how long?
I did dofe and it has put me off camping but I would like to try it again
SlaveofAll
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Becoming an intern for a newswriting website
TheKira
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven't done anything yet, my friends just cant seem to plan a day to go out together :dontknow:

But I think I'm going to do the usual with my sister and visit central, get some food and do some walking around. We usually go to the Waterstones in Piccadilly which is huge and frankly amazing They literally have everything in that shop.

Other than that I'm planning on doing some reading and getting a long rest :cute:
Last edited by TheKira; 1 month ago
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I will be working most of the summer so that I can have lots of money saved for September.
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by t0897)
oh wow, was it in a nearby area and for how long?
I did dofe and it has put me off camping but I would like to try it again
We went to a campsite near the beach (which was like a 2 hour drive from where we live) for 3 days. It was really fun- especially since our whole friendship group managed to go which rarely happens lol. We drove/got dropped off there and then spent the rest of the day setting up camp, doing a BBQ and eating etc. Then we went on a walk by the beach + picnic on the seaside the next day (the scenery on the way there was really nice). Then we had to pack up and check out by 11am on the last day. We brought board games with us as well and listened to music. It was a really nice bonding activity and it was great being away from home just hanging out together. A lot better than DofE lol.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Working.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
14.55%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (8)
14.55%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (6)
10.91%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (21)
38.18%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
18.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise