girl who i was dating going well has gone cold turkey

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, i'm someone who i'd say is confident, i do very well with women on a casual basis, however i do say in terms of a long term way i do struggle i sometimes find it hard to change to the dynamic from the sort of casual side at the start to develop it into something a bit more exclusive. i've been on quite a few dates with this girl and its all been very good, we don't talk everyday, thats just the way i roll at the start but she was initiating conversation more in the later stage, replying to my posts, complimenting me and she said she was comfortable however on our last date she did say she thought i could be dodgy although in a slightly joky way. i do date multiple women at once but in my head i know who i want the most.
anyway i called her to set up a date like usual and we agreed to meet on the following week with a time and place, i msged her the following day asking how ... went and she replied optimisticly, that night i posted something on my story with another female which i used to date , i no longer do i dont think she knows about this other girl but she might because when i was with her, my mate called and mentioned the other girls name but i dont know if she heard. i replied the following day and no reply, i wait 3 days and ask her how much she's okay spending on our date and i got the air.
i like this girl, i don't usually bother giving a f about many people. now in terms of context, it could be shes found another guy in that case well fair dues to her they must be a better match or its the fact uni is around the corner. do i just leave it or ask about it not in a serious way but in a way that if she doesn't feel comfortable she can air it if she wants.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You messaged her twice and she aired you twice. Get the message man. She definitely heard about that other girl, if she really wanted to talk to you she would.

Ghosting has become prominent because people have no balls nowadays to address their concerns.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
You messaged her twice and she aired you twice. Get the message man. She definitely heard about that other girl, if she really wanted to talk to you she would.

Ghosting has become prominent because people have no balls nowadays to address their concerns.
well, i never got with this 'other girl' whilst dating with her. i don't want a misunderstanding to just end what we had going, so another message wouldn't hurt i would of thought.
obviously i get the message im not daft i know my ****, but i've had experiences before where addressing concerns have helped, it's just wether the reasoning is if she feels like theres another girl and she doesn't want to be used or if theres like some other dude, in which case fair dues.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
well, i never got with this 'other girl' whilst dating with her. i don't want a misunderstanding to just end what we had going, so another message wouldn't hurt i would of thought.
obviously i get the message im not daft i know my ****, but i've had experiences before where addressing concerns have helped, it's just wether the reasoning is if she feels like theres another girl and she doesn't want to be used or if theres like some other dude, in which case fair dues.

I guess you will never know dude.

If you were to message and she airs you again, that’s just embarrassing, isn’t it.

Take everything at face value and just move on, imo.

And quite frankly, I wouldn’t want a relationship with someone who’s not brave enough to express their concerns.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
I guess you will never know dude.

If you were to message and she airs you again, that’s just embarrassing, isn’t it.

Take everything at face value and just move on, imo.

And quite frankly, I wouldn’t want a relationship with someone who’s not brave enough to express their concerns.
u make a good point, but tbh from the majority of girls i know most of them act stroppy in the hopes the guy will say something and tbh mate being embarrassment is a choice, yeh she airs me well, ill take it as she's j plain not interested, changed her mind and its out of my control. i havn't talked to her about whats happened so idrm.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
u make a good point, but tbh from the majority of girls i know most of them act stroppy in the hopes the guy will say something and tbh mate being embarrassment is a choice, yeh she airs me well, ill take it as she's j plain not interested, changed her mind and its out of my control. i havn't talked to her about whats happened so idrm.

Alright. Go ahead and message her one last time and update us on what happens.

Just don’t be surprised if she posts you on her little private story humiliating you.
Anonymous #1
Alright. Go ahead and message her one last time and update us on what happens.

Just don’t be surprised if she posts you on her little private story humiliating you.
well i won't ever know, and tbh she does that well its a sure sign she aint worth **** to me.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
well i won't ever know, and tbh she does that well its a sure sign she aint worth **** to me.

lol

it’s your call man. I wouldn’t, personally, can’t lie.

I know my stance and worth as a person.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.1%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.91%

Watched Threads