He’s started using his old snapchat account..

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 months so the relationship is fairly new! He made a new snapchat account whilst we were dating and was telling me to add him on his new account. However, I still have his other account on SC and (I admit slight trust issues) but his snap-score on his old account has gone up by over 1,000 in a month. I wasn’t too worried thinking it might just be for people he does gaming with or something but he’s really protective over his phone. For example, he takes his phone to the toilet if we go out to eat, if we watch a film and he goes to the kitchen to get snacks he’ll take it with him.

Honest opinions please... does this sound a bit suspicious (eg talking to other girls etc) or am I looking into it too much?
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think you're looking into it too much, it's ok for guys to talk to other girls, as long as their intentions are good.

A lot of guys take their phone to the toilet, as unhygienic as it is, normal behaviour.

I'm getting a sense of insecurity, not 100% sure. The new account he made is likely for just you and him.
Last edited by urlocalinmate; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.13%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
17.95%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
10.26%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
7.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (15)
38.46%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
20.51%

Watched Threads