The Student Room Group

English GCSE

I’m taking a english GCSE in college and my first language is not English i only came to the UK two years ago and I’m probably gonna fail my GCSE English because it’s soo hard and the school says If i fail I’m gonna retake it but I don’t want to because I’m 100% sure I’m gonna fail even if i try 1 thousand times and my English is not even bad but idk I’m just failing it what should i do😩
And what’s higher level and foundation level english GCSE?
Reply 1
Original post by Fay713
I’m taking a english GCSE in college and my first language is not English i only came to the UK two years ago and I’m probably gonna fail my GCSE English because it’s soo hard and the school says If i fail I’m gonna retake it but I don’t want to because I’m 100% sure I’m gonna fail even if i try 1 thousand times and my English is not even bad but idk I’m just failing it what should i do😩
And what’s higher level and foundation level english GCSE?

Higher level and foundation level is just off of what they teach you and how they grade you. I imagine you'll be doing foundation which will help you more due to grades. If you enjoy reading I would recommend reading some English books, they helped me alot and their rally good and fun to read aswell + it helps with vocabulary

Quick Reply

Latest