Can a lesbian enjoy sex with a man?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My gf broke up with me because she's been talking to a girl and discovered she is actually gay (before this she labelled herself pansexual).

That is fine if she wants to be gay good for her, but I can't help but be confused. She was my gf and I wasn't her first bf, we obvs had sex but she seemed to enjoy it a lot.

So a simple question even though shes gay she can still enjoy sex with a man? I'm having trouble getting my head round it.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It depends on the person I think. Sexuality is about attraction, and you can definitely enjoy sex with someone you aren't sexually attracted to if it's good enough. Sexuality also isn't necessarily fixed, so it's possible to think you're attracted to someone at one time and then realise that it wasn't what you thought it was as you learn more about yourself.

I did a similar thing to your ex (thought I was bi, realised I was actually a lesbian), and for me I didn't enjoy the sex, but I did enjoy making my ex happy. I may not have been attracted to him in hindsight, but there was still a lot of trust and respect there, and I did genuinely want to make him happy in any way I could. So I enjoyed it for the positive feelings afterwards, rather than the act itself, and it was good for both of us even if that was for different reasons.
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well I suppose it’s possible if her clit and everything is stimulated and she’s brought to orgasm.
Glemon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She may enjoy sex when she disconnects, if she forgets that she is with a man then maybe she can enjoy it.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I had a one night stand with a lesbian recently and she said it was the best sex ever
aliciana
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes coz lesbians use dildos dont they
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
she may be attracted to men but more attracted to women. sexuality is so fluid and it changes over time. don’t think about it too much just be happy for her
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She may be bisexual
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had a one night stand with a lesbian recently and she said it was the best sex ever
Of course you did.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (15)
14.85%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.92%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.94%
I need help with my personal statement (40)
39.6%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (25)
24.75%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.98%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (5)
4.95%

Watched Threads