Do I need to tell my friend about my relationship?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and my best friend always talk about boys and she tells me whenever she likes a boy and tells me what happens between them, and I do too. She knew I liked a popular boy but she doesn't know we've been snapping a lot recently and yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

She doesn't even think we are friends so I don't want to tell her that w are together yet. Is this being a bad friend though because she always tells me things?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
In the long term in can damage the friendship so I would say just bite the bullet and tell her about him. Best to be open now than regret it further down the line. When one secret happens, more tend to follow, it'll be okay though just be honest with her and tell her how you feel leading upto it.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, you don't have to tell anyone that you have a bf.
You have the freedom to decide how much of your private life you are willing to share and who with.
Trust your gut instinct and listen to what your feelings are telling you.
Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (362)
84.19%
No (68)
15.81%

Watched Threads