How to stop worrying about 'going crazy' TW

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So for a bit of backstory (TW) to say what I'm worried about:
I overdosed in February 2020 and then had a relapse in November 2020.
I'm absolutely terrified of this happening again. Whether I'm having a good or bad day I'm always worried 'What if it happens again?' 'What if I lose control?' 'What if I don't make it?' Forever panicking.
Even if I've felt 'fine' for weeks, the underlying thought is there constantly. What if I go crazy again?
How do I stop thinking about this? How can I live my life normally? I do have support but I don't have it again until September. I'm going into yr10 in September, and I don't want these thoughts continuously here throughout my exam years. Any advice is really appreciated.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Have you consulted your GP, in order to talk to a therapist of some kind. Is there any other help your GP can provide you with / any referrals they can make to support you?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have you consulted your GP, in order to talk to a therapist of some kind. Is there any other help your GP can provide you with / any referrals they can make to support you?
I'm on SEN support for anxiety and I have the school therapist but I don't see either of them until September. CAMHS have turned me down 3 times and the school's got really angry about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.66%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.56%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.92%
I need help with my personal statement (76)
41.53%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (44)
24.04%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads