I’m thinking of going to European university in Georgia to study medicine?

Watch
Tlala
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
I’m a second year neuroscience student and I want to study medicine afterwards. I was looking online and I found Med link which they say that I can start this October in medicine at European university in Tbilisi Georgia starting from the second year as I completed two years of my degree.
If anyone studies medicine there or know someone who is, please give me advice.
My selling point for this is that I get to start one year early, it’s cheap and less competitive to get in unlike Uk.
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tlala)
Hi
I’m a second year neuroscience student and I want to study medicine afterwards. I was looking online and I found Med link which they say that I can start this October in medicine at European university in Tbilisi Georgia starting from the second year as I completed two years of my degree.
If anyone studies medicine there or know someone who is, please give me advice.
My selling point for this is that I get to start one year early, it’s cheap and less competitive to get in unlike Uk.
Do you have the finances to pay the course and living fees up front and do you speak (or can learn pretty quickly) Georgian?
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Moved to International Study
Tlala
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yeah I do and for the language I can learn quickly.My only concern that is it worth it. Or should I get my bachelors degree and apply in the uk and if I don’t get it I could still go to Georgia, do you get me ?
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tlala)
Yeah I do and for the language I can learn quickly.My only concern that is it worth it. Or should I get my bachelors degree and apply in the uk and if I don’t get it I could still go to Georgia, do you get me ?
If money is not an issue, why not consider Buckingham - they take most people who can afford the fees and is only a 4.5 years course?
I know nothing about medicine in Georgia, but you may get some responses from somebody who does
osaiy606
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I might be starting my 4th semester at European University this October too. Im doing graduate entry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.1%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.91%

Watched Threads